1.Ahead of me I saw a woman _____ looks like my aunt.
2.The old man didn’t like the way_____ his son spoke to him.
3. The old man _____ yesterday is a scientist.
A. I spoke
B. I spoke to
C. whom I spoke
D. who I spoke to
4. He was born in the year _____ the Anti-Japanese War broke out.
5. Is that the reason _____ you are in favor of the proposal?
6. Some of the roads were flooded, _____ made our journey more difficult.
7. He must be from Africa, _____ can be seen from his skin.
8.Mr.Wu,_____ everybody likes, is going to give us a talk on chemistry.
9.He has to work on Sundays, _____ he does not like.
10. Is there a restaurant around _____ I can have something to eat?